Yesterday I updated my iPhone to iOS 6 without any problems. But with updating my iPad I faced some issues concerning the iTunes Match respective the iPod music app: No album covers, no real songs, but thousands songs with “0:00” Playing time. I tried it in different ways. There were no solutions. I googled for a while, but all offered solutions I found recommended to recover the iPad with the iCloud-backup. But this was a solution I did not really want to try….
Well, after a short while I found a solution:
- Deactivate iTunes Match on your iPad / iPhone
- Deactivate iTunes Match on your Mac / Windos PC
- Sync your iDevice with iTunes choosing at least one playlist
- Start the music app on your iDevice, close the app
- Sync your iDevice again
- Restart iTunes Match on your Mac / Windows PC
- Restart iTunes Match on your iDevice
- Restart the music app and wait for a while…
But this didn’t work for me! So I had to reset my iPad with the latest backup and then…the shock:
It didn’t reboot correctly, it hung up! The absolutely disappointing fact destroyed my absolute believe in apple!
I had to reinstall every single app and reorganize my iPad for four days! Well done, apple guys! Welcome to the Microsoft niveau!
Stay tuned! 🙁