AirParrot 1.5.4 for Mac OS X was released on February 28, 2014. AirParrot 1.5.4 is a minor update with changes in the trial period, a new start and registration screen and resolving an issue in regard to the mouse cursor.
AirParrot adds AirPlay screen mirroring to any Windows or Mac computer. AirParrot 1.5.4 wirelessly connects a computer to a TV via an Apple TV or another computer running Reflector and stream movies, music, photos and more. AirParrot is the only Windows screen mirroring solution, and it’s an alternative to Apple’s AirPlay on Mac OS X.
AirParrot 1.5.4 changes include:
- AirParrot now has a fully-functional seven-day trial (with subtle watermark)
- Added a first-launch splash screen and registration window
- Resolved an issue that caused the mouse cursor to appear tiny or disappear entirely when mirroring
- Release notes for AirParrot 1.5.4 can be found here.
- You can download this update by selecting “Check for Updates…” from the AirParrot menu. The new version of AirParrot can also be downloaded from here.
AirParrot 1.5.4 for Mac OS X is a minor update with changes in the trial period, a new start and registration screen and resolving an issue in regard to the mouse cursor.
Stay tuned! 😉