You can receive notifications on your COOKOO watch every time when you get an email to your iCloud account. Before you begin, make sure you have set up your ConnecteDevice account from the COOKOO app. You will receive three new unique email addresses, named ‘token’: One token for email forwarding, one for SMS forwarding and another for Voicemail forwarding. Your unique email token is needed in the following.
Here’s how to set up iCloud forwarding and notifications:
- Log in to your iCloud account (www.icloud.com).
- Click on the Mail icon.
- Click on the gear icon in the upper-right side of the screen and select “Preferences…” from the menu.
- In the Forwarding section, check the box next to “Forward my email to:”.
- Enter your ConnecteDevice email token as the forwarding address for the account where you want your messages to be sent. (Click here to learn how to find your email token.)
- Click “Done” at the botton of the Preferences screen.
An ‘Apple Mail and iCloud tutorial’ is available here, too.
Once this is done, you will begin to receive email notifications for your iCloud account on your COOKOO watch when it is connected to your phone.
Note: It is important that you make sure the option to “Delete messages after forwarding” is NOT selected when you set up forwarding. But your email will still be forwarded to your email token address! Your privacy will be ensured as the emails will be immediately deleted on the ConnecteDevice server as the COOKOO support stated on my inquiry.
Did you know you can use rules to only forward your most important messages to your watch? Instead of forwarding all of your email to your token address, you can create Rules to select exactly what messages you want to be notified of on your watch. To create a rule, click on “Rules…” at the top of the Preferences screen and then select “Add a Rule…” Click here to learn more.
Stay tuned! 😉