Update: Fixing Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite Gmail Bug In Mail App
Update: How To Fix Mavericks Mac OS X 10.9.2 Gmail Bug
Today, December 16, 2013, Apple released Mac OS X Mavericks Update 10.9.1 to fix the Gmail bug in OS X Mail and to improve some other feature in OS X Mail. Obviously, the Mail update for Mavericks Mail 1.0, dated November 8, 2013, did not fix the Gmail bug completely to all users. I posted a fix to manually overcome the Gmail bug. Hopefully, my fix will not be necessary in the future. Beside this, it is not sure that OS X Update 10.9.1 solved the exchange account problems of the OS X Notes app.
The 10.9.1 update improves the stability and compatibility of your Mac, and is recommended for all OS X Mavericks users.
The update can be found in the Mac Appstore and includes the following fixes:
- Improved support for Gmail in OS X Mail, and fixes for users with custom Gmail settings.
- Improves the reliability of Smart Mailboxes and search in Mail
- Fixes an issue that prevented contact groups from working properly in Mail
- Resolves an issue that prevented VoiceOver from speaking sentences that contain emoji
- Updates Shared Links periodically when open in the Safari Sidebar
For detailed information about this update, please visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT6065
What are your findings? Did this Mac OS X 10.9.1 Update solve your Gmail and Notes exchange issues? Let us know and comment!
Stay tuned! 😉
Mac OS X Mavericks Update 10.9.1 Release Fixes Gmail Bug http://t.co/H0E3WKgzbu