Waiting for my Apple Watch was a very hard job. Despite I ordered it on April 10, 2015, and my order was confirmed per email at 09:04, UTC + 02:00, 3 minutes after the Apple Store got online again, I had to wait until May 13, 2015. But now I’m the happy owner of an Apple Watch Sport with 42 mm Space Gray Aluminium Case and Black Sport Band (product number MJ3T2LL). See the video of my very first unboxing Apple Watch Sport in space gray.
For further information enjoy my post “Apple Watch: My 3 Reasons For Buying“. I’m using the Apple Watch Sport in combination with an iPhone 6 and an iPhone 5S without any issues. And now enjoy the unboxing video of my Apple Watch Sport in Space Gray:
(miApple.me’s Original Source)
What’s in the box:
- Apple Watch Sport with 42 mm Space Gray Aluminium Case and Black Sport Band (product number MJ3T2LL).
- Magnetic charging cable (2 m)
- USB power adapter (5W)
- Sport Band (includes band that can be configured for either S/M or M/L length)
- Quick start guide
Apple Watch Sport features:
- Silver or space gray anodized aluminum case
- Ion-X glass
- Retina display with Force Touch
- Composite back
- Sport Band with stainless steel pin
- Digital Crown
- Heart rate sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope
- Ambient light sensor
- Speaker and microphone
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Up to 18 hours of battery life*
- Water resistant*
*Information given by Apple Inc.. For details see this.
- Height: 42.0mm
- Width: 35.9mm
- Depth: 10.5mm
- Case: 30g
Unboxing Apple Watch Sport in Space Gray was an insane Apple highlight for me. I have never ever experienced such a joy while unboxing any kind of product. And what are your feelings while watching? Let us know and comment!
Stay tuned! 😉
RT @miAppleMe: Unboxing Apple Watch Sport In Space Gray https://t.co/ASVEAPtVdW
Pingback: How To Take Screenshots On An Apple Watch - miApple.me
Pingback: "Wrist-Gate II": Apple Watch Activation On Wrist Raise Not Working In Vertical Turn - miApple.me