Being objective, the Apple Watch cost-performance ratio is ridiculous: It is far too expensive. But I don’t mind and I will tell you 3 reasons for buying an Apple Watch. I will tell you later in this post. Yesterday, I bought my Apple Watch Sport with 42 mm Space Gray Aluminium Case and Black Sport Band (product number MJ3T2LL). My order was confirmed per email at 09:04, UTC + 02:00, 3 minutes after the Apple Store got online again. The delivery is estimated for May 12 till May 26, 2015. Some hard weeks of waiting… 😉
But this was no panic reaction of mine. Since the official announcement of the Apple Watch on September 9, 2014, I was thinking about buying it. And I was absolutely convinced that there will be nothing that could distract me from buying an Apple Watch. Then the big shock came on March 9, 2015:
My favourite Apple Watch, 42mm Space Black Case with Space Black Stainless Steel Link Bracelet, costs $1.099,00 (1.249,00 EUR). This is really a no go!
- I believe that an Apple Watch will have the same effect on our daily life like the iPhone. We think we do not really need it, but if we got it, we will know that we really need it. For example, I said some time ago, that no one in the world needs an iPad…
- There are such fantastic things like Health Kit and Research Kit which will revolutionize our lives, especially in combination with an Apple Watch.
- Last, but not least, the strongest argument: I just want to have an Apple Watch. Just emotions, nothing more to add. 😉
- Apple Watch – Guided Tours (Video Tutorials)
- Apple Store – Apple Watch Apps
- Apple Watch – NEW WAYS TO CONNECT
- Apple Watch – Health & Fitness
I’m really excited and cannot wait till my Apple Watch will arrive at my home! And what about you? Have you also bought an Apple Watch? Let us know and comment!