Touchbyte, the makers of PhotoSync, released today PhotoSync Companion 2.1 for Mac OS X and PhotoSync Companion 2.2.0 for Windows. The most important news are the upcoming releases of PhotoSync 2.1 for iOS and PhotoSync for Android 1.0 mentioned in the release notes. As already indicated in PhotoSync 2.1 for iOS beta and on the new PhotoSync homepage (still under construction) support of Android devices is obviously coming soon. In addition, the PhotoSync logo has now a new and flat design in iOS 7 look.
Download and install Photosync iOS app from the App Store: [appbox appstore 415850124]
PhotoSync Companion 2.1 for Mac OS X
PhotoSync Companion for Mac OS X is a free utility to support the best transfer performance (unlimited number of images, background transfer, etc) for picture and video transfers from your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad to your Mac with the PhotoSync app.
What’s New in Version 2.1:
- PhotoSync is now localized in Spanish, French, Chinese and Japanese
- Support for PhotoSync 2.1 for iOS and PhotoSync for Android 1.0
Software requirements: Mac running OS X Leopard (10.5), Snow Leopard (10.6), Lion (10.7), Mountain Lion (10.8) or Mavericks (10.9) (Intel & PPC supported)
Download PhotoSync companion on your Windows PC or Mac: [appbox appstore 418818452]
PhotoSync Companion 2.2.0 for Windows:
PhotoSync Companion for Windows is a FREE utility to support the best transfer performance (unlimited number of images, background transfer, etc) for picture and video transfers from your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad to your PC with the PhotoSync app.
What’s new in PhotoSync Companion 2.2.0:
- Supports new languages: Besides English and German, now French, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified) and Chinese (Traditional) are supported.
- Modernized PhotoSync settings dialog
- Changed quickstart and icon according to the new PhotoSync for iOS and PhotoSync for Android versions
- Added support for Android devices
- Fixed a bug with folder selections in Windows Vista
- Fixed problems with storage of temporary files
Software requirements: PC running Windows® XP SP2 or higher, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
Download PhotoSync Companion for Windows from here.
PhotoSync for Android 1.0 and PhotoSync 2.1 for iOS will give you the option to sync photos across iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Android devices, Windows and Mac OS X. Now the only real missing point is PhotoSync for Windows Phone 8…
Stay tuned! 😉