Since two days I’ve been a lucky iPad Air owner! I purchased an iPad air WiFi + Cellular in silver color with 128 GB capacity. Up to this date I used an iPad 4th generation WiFi + cellular with 64 GB capacity. At least, the iPad air overcomes one big disadvantage of previous iPad generations: It is 28% lighter, 20% thinner and got 24% less volume. The weight was the main reason to switch to the iPad air. I was on the verge to buy an iPad mini because of its low weight. However, the display size is an important fact for me, too. Hence, I decided to go with the iPad Air. and it was the right decision: The iPad Air is really much lighter than as predecessors!
Here are some unboxing photos of my iPad Air WiFi + Cellular, 128 GB in silver:
All together I’ve got now the following Apple products:
- iPhone 4S, 64 GB (MD258D/A)
- iPad air WiFi + Cellular, 128 GB (ME988FD/A)
- MacBook Pro 13”, 2.5 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5, Turbo Boost up to 3.1 GHz, 4 GB 1600 MHz memory, 500 GB 5400-rpm hard drive, Intel HD Graphics 400, OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.2 (Mid 2012,
- Apple TV 3 (2x, 3rd generation, MD199FD/A)
- Time Capsule 2 TB (MD032Z/A)
- AirPort express station (2nd generation, MB321Z/A)
- Apple camera connection kit (MC531ZM/A)
- Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader (MD822ZM/A)
Stay tuned! 😉
Sponsored Link: Find all above mentioned products here: miShopping!