Since today, I have been blogging for nine years and this is my 396th post on miapple.me -Tech.Blog! I published my first blog post “My First Apple Anniversary on January 21st, 2012!” on miapple.me on January 21st, 2012. Exactly 10 years after I got addicted to the Apple world (my first Apple product was an iPhone 4), I can look back to a very exciting year 2020. After the increasing 1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year and 4th year, the 5th year, 6th year, 7th year, 8th year and, especially, the 9th year of miapple.me were five years of consolidation. However, the turn-around is in sight!
All-time key numbers:
- 5,5 million page views
- 3,8 million visitors
miapple.me’s top blog posts of 2020:
- How To Recover Lost Admin Rights On macOS Big Sur, High Sierra and Sierra, Mac OS X El Capitan And Yosemite
- iOS: Fixing iPhone No Notifications Sound When Locked
- How To Sync iCloud Calendar With Windows 10 Calendar App
- Installing Huawei E3372 On macOS 10.12 Sierra And macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- How To Fix MacBook Micro-Vibrations While Charging Due To Insufficient Grounding
- iOS: How To Remove Subscribed Calendars From iPhone And iPad
- How To Install iTunes On Windows 8 And Windows 8.1
- Setting Up iCloud Email on Windows 10 Mail App
- macOS – How To Fix Mail Folders Not Automatically Be Sorted In Alphabetical Order
- How To Fix Raspberry Pi ‘WiFi Country Not Set’
miapple.me’s followers on social media (dated 20.01.2021):
- Facebook Page miapple.me – Tech.Blog: 13,049 Likes / 12,685 followers
- Twitter miapple.me – Tech.Blog: 4,047 Followers
- Instagram miapple.me – Tech.Blog: 52 Followers
miapple.me’s plan for 2021
The aim is to gain again more visitors and page views. I will focus on two topic. First, I’ll update important posts in regard to actuality. Second, I concentrate my writing to the core competence of miapple.me: Solving YOUR problems at the interface between Apple’s, Windows’ and android’s world!
I would like to thank you all: My readers, commentators, subscribers and followers on Twitter, Facebook page, miapple.tv YouTube channel and on any other social media! Last, but not least, I thank my family, especially my parents for giving me the opportunities to get addicted to the computer and internet world (a Commodore C 64 was indeed the better choice than a BMX bicycle ? ), my wife, my boy and my little girl for accepting that I’m spending some of my spare time for blogging and all of my friends supporting me in blogging! ?
Stay tuned! 😉